- D Adam Pardy landed awkwardly on his shoulder early in the first period against the Kings. Early word is that he could be out a while, good thing we have 105 defencemen.
- LW Rene Bourque collided with Kings defenseman Kevin Westgarth and is listed as day-to-day with a head injury.
- LW Raitis Ivanans (head) was hurt with a big punch to the melon by Edmonton’s Steve MacIntyre. The club insists he didn’t suffer a concussion, but is listed as day-to-day with a head injury.
- C Daymond Langkow (neck) hasn’t recovered from the March 21 injury he suffered last season when hit by a puck in the spine. He did start skating at the beginning of the year, but has since regressed. I’m expecting him to retire.
- RW Ales Kotalik (knee) is expected to miss the first month. He was placed on the long-term injury list.
- RW David Moss (shoulder) was hurt Oct. 1 and will be out at least a month. He has been skating.
Archive for October 13th, 2010